Location: Irving, TX
Do you enjoy SQL and solving problems? Great - lets chat! Bring your strong SQL skills and we will teach you the skills needed to become a Campaign Support Analyst. If you have good SQL skills and are detail oriented apply today.
JOB SCOPE & PURPOSE
The Campaign Support Analyst is responsible for working hand-in-hand with the client and client service team to review campaign, forms, campaign selections and counts as part of the QC process. Validates counts from a marketing perspective versus what is reasonable. He/she is considered an internal expert in designed component / campaign processes associated with Targetbase's Executed Campaign, Custom Client Reports and complex Datamart Build services such as the build process, reporting and analytics and the campaign execution process.
• Create and execute Unica or Adobe Campaign as defined by client. Technically able to understand and create complex processes in Unica or Adobe Campaign. (You will be trained on these tools)
• Be a subject matter expert on client's data sources and become intimately familiar with database, email and preference data including understanding key business rules that drive campaign and reporting outputs.
• Lead troubleshooting of campaign count issues, questions and research.
• Self-directed analyst. Effectively utilize programming tools and applications, with primary expertise in Unica or Neolane. Thought leadership and consultative skills; no order takers.
1. Quality and overall impact of deliverables: Strives to achieve executional excellence. Ensures 99.9% quality goal is met.
2. Team and/or client feedback and satisfaction: Receives positive scores on customer satisfaction surveys.
3. Commitment to vision and guiding principles of agency and competency: Consistently communicates Targetbase vision and guiding principles
4. Organizational and/or technical knowledge: Has appropriate knowledge of his/her core competency and Targetbase's integrated service offerings.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• 4 years technical experience in SQL and preferably planning and executing marketing campaigns.
KNOWLEDGE & ABILITY
• Consultative approach to campaign planning and execution, making recommendations to the client to deliver increased value of marketing operations.
• Unica or Neolane and strong SQL experience is prefered but will be taught if no background.
• Monitors quality control on campaign deliverables prior to client distribution. Ensures the client team is following quality control procedures as applicable
• Overtime as necessary
• On-site in Dallas
• Minimal travel may be required